1. Introduction. These terms and conditions govern your (“You”, “Your” “User”) use of the Slice Knowledge Transfer Ltd. (“Company”) AI powered platform that transforms content into knowledge and learning modules (the “Platform”), provided through our website, accessible at https://sliceknowledge.com . By visiting and/or using the Platform, You are explicitly agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Please read the provisions of these Terms carefully before making any use of the Platform.
2. Free and Subscription-based Access. The Platform is made available to you free of charge, subject to these Terms. User acknowledges that the Platform is subject to usage and feature limits for each of the different subscription plans offered by Company (i.e., free, trial or paid). The fees for subscriptions will be specified on the Platform and may be changed by the Company from time to time. You will be responsible for paying all fees associated with your subscription. All subscription fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time, but you will not be entitled to a refund for any fees already paid.
3. Ownership and Proprietary Rights. Company owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to all of the Platform, the technology underlying the Platform, any improvements, updates, upgrades, error-corrections or other modifications thereto made available by Company, and any derivative work based on any of the foregoing.
4. Content Disclaimer. Company exercises no control over and has no responsibility for the accuracy, quality, security or other aspect of any content accessed, received, transmitted, stored, processed or used through the Platform. User accesses, receives, transmits, stores, processes, or uses any content at its own risk. Company exercises the right to disclose to any third-party, including to any User any information and/or any content received through the Platform, and any information and/or any content created by the User while using the Platform (the “User Created Information”). You acknowledge that the Company shall have a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual license to use the User Created Information for any purpose whatsoever.
5. No Warranty. The Platform and/or any content or information and materials provided therewith are provided “as is,” and Company hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, Company expressly disclaims any representation that: (i) the Platform will meet User’s requirements; (ii) access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) any information obtained through or from the Platform will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by User through the Platform will meet expectations; (v) any User Created Information will not be disclosed to third-parties; or (vi) any data or software errors will be corrected.
6. Modifications of Terms. Company reserves the right to change, add to, delete portion from or modify these Terms, from time to time, at its sole discretion. Posting the modified Terms will give effect to its revised terms. Thereafter any continuing use of the Platform by You will constitute Your expressed agreement to abide by the revised terms.
7. Updates. Company has no obligation to make available to You any bug fixes, updates, upgrades, modifications, enhancements, supplements and new releases or versions of or to the Platform (“Updates”). However, if Updates are made available to You by Company, the terms of this Agreement will govern such Updates, unless otherwise has been expressly provided. You agree that the form and nature of the Platform may change without prior notice and that future versions of the Platform may be incompatible with current. The Company reserves the right at any time to, and from time to time may, modify the features of the Platform, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any access to the Platform.
8. User Restriction. By using the Platform, you agree that you will not post, upload, publish, or transmit any content that is obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise illegal or in violation of the rights of others.
9. Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of requests or content; (ii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Platform; (iii) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Platform by any third party; (iv) any errors or omissions in any requests or content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Platform; (v) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. In no event shall Company be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in any amount exceeding the amount paid by you for the access to the Platform. In addition, Company will not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control.
10. Governing law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and to be fully performed in Tel Aviv, Israel (i.e. without regard to conflict of law's provisions).
11. Assignment. Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to assign these Terms or any rights hereunder to any third party, without giving prior notice. In any event of assignment as aforesaid, all the provisions of these Terms shall apply, mutatis mutandis.